Working with experienced carpenters and builders, to create bespoke garden/patio furniture for your home. You can choose to make a planter, a bench, small table, or mix and match – maybe make a bench that is also a planter! Once you’ve chosen a project, you will be given a design and guidance to make any adjustments needed for your space.
Participants will gain confidence in the use of workshop machinery and tools to create this project, and the ability to plan future projects on their own.
EOW adheres to all current health and safety guidance around in-person classes, with all necessary measures in place to ensure the health and safety of our program participants.
COURSE FEE COVERS
- 6 weeks of 3 hour sessions (18 hours total) of supervised work and support with experienced carpenters.
- 2 sheets 15mm exterior grade plywood – any additional materials for a specific design would be at your own cost
- 50% off purchase of your first Annual Membership
- Access to entire workshop including; bed saw, radial arm saw, table saw, air tools, welding tools, paint floor.
- Free project storage throughout course, and 1 week after course completion if any drying/finishing time is required.