Join print designer, Katie Charleson, on this full day course (with 1 hour lunch) and get an introduction to the key techniques involved in screen printing textiles.
- how to prepare your own designs ready for the screen
- transferring your design onto screen using our equipment
- preparing fabric and setting up your print
- mixing inks and their properties
- how to produce a basic repeat print
- lots of time to practice your print technique and get a bit inky!
You’ll have the opportunity to play with colour and your own designs and you’ll go away with your own printed tote bag and a 1m squared piece of linen with your own repeat pattern.
Katie will be on hand to give you tips and tricks of the trade and offer 1-2-1 advice specific to what you’d like to achieve in your projects, so you leave super inspired and ready to take your work to the next stage!
EOW adheres to all current health and safety guidance around in-person classes, with compulsory PPE, distancing, and hygiene measures in place to ensure the health and safety of our program participants.
COURSE FEE COVERS
- 5 hour workshop, materials, and tote bag
- 50% off purchase of your first Annual Membership