Join print designer, Katie Charleson, on this full day course (with 1 hour lunch) and get an introduction to the key techniques involved in screen printing textiles. You’ll learn the core of textile printing and leave with personalised, gift-able items ready for Christmas and beyond!
You’ll have the opportunity to play with colour, create your own designs and you’ll go away with 3 x your own personalised and printed tote bags, t-shirts or tea towels.
In this class we will cover:
- how to design a two-colour print
- how to prepare your own designs ready for the screen
- transferring your design onto screen using our equipment
- preparing fabric and setting up your print
- mixing inks and their properties
- lots of time to practice your print technique and get a bit inky!
Katie will be on hand to give you tips and tricks of the trade and offer 1-2-1 advice specific to what you’d like to achieve in your project, so you leave super inspired with plenty of handmade presents to give away or keep for yourself!
EOW adheres to all current health and safety guidance around in-person classes, with compulsory PPE, distancing, and hygiene measures in place to ensure the health and safety of our program participants.
COURSE FEE COVERS
- 5 hour workshop
- All materials included
- 50% off purchase of your first Annual Membership